Print these instructions.
1) Click the download link. http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
2) Install following the prompts.
3) You may need to restart. You may not, though.
4) Inside your software, with a transcript open, go to Print.
5) Where you would normally select a printer to print on paper, click the drop-down or scroll through to locate CutePDF Writer, and select it.
6) Click “Print”.
7) It should prompt you where you want to save the file. You can choose your desktop, your My Documents, or wherever you like.
8) E-mail me the newly created PDF file, exactly the way you would an ASCII. It attaches to e-mails in just the same way.
If this still doesn’t work, you may have to restart your computer or software, then try again starting at Step 4.
If restarting doesn’t help, let me know, and I can put you in contact with another reporter who works with me and uses CutePDF.